2005-11-28

It's Monday

It's Monday, so what did I do over the weekend? Sports with the people from church on Saturday. 3 hours of assorted games: basketball, table-tennis, badminton, volleyball. Couldn't play at full strength all the way though. Good to get some exercise. Now that the weather's cold, not doing any jogging or outdoor sports at all (not that I did a lot previously).

Sunday after church I dropped by my old lab in the evening and met up with some of the staff there as they had had some seminar or event in the afternoon. Good to catch up with the lab tech. Chatting in the experiment room, it was just like old times.

As for today, went for dinner with the guys from my present lab. Drove round and round and all over the area around school before finally settling on a place to eat at. For all that distance we drove, we ate at somewhere rather near school. Ah well, it was an interesting trip.