2005-12-29

Equations

Am trying to read through the papers of previous seniors who did research on the same topic as I did. Trying to understand what they were doing, worked through the equations written in the introductory chapters. Little mistakes here and there. Did they just copy from previous years without checking? And even if they did, why are there then different mistakes? Sigh. Granted, mostly I'm reading through drafts of the papers, but really... Now I can't trust anything I see in these papers. And I'm not even sure if I'm right either. Though I probably am, most of these errors are probably typing errors - wrong letters used for the variables, wrong signs, dots missing, etc.

Yes, I am just grumbling without purpose.


Comments:
What area of research? ECE?
 
What's ECE? ( so paiseh, must ask... ) Anyway, I am doing marine/ocean engineering.
 
hey, ECE stands for "Electronic (?) & Computer Engineering"!!!
That's the answer, haha. bye
 
Post a Comment

<< Home