2006-01-10

School has started

Lessons started today, bringing an end to winter break. Yes, it's the start of a new year - 2006! What will this year bring? For starters, the World Cup is coming! Lots of football to watch. Hopefully I won't be too busy with school during that time. (Although, truthfully, will it matter?) Shouldn't have lessons next semester, so if I just plan all my experiments around the match schedule everything will work out, I'm sure. Actually, I'm not really that much of a football fan. I like to watch international matches, but I don't follow the Premier League nor Serie A nor the Spanish league. Can't keep track of player's names/records/etc. very well either. But the thrill still gets me. After all, it's the World Cup!

Why am I writing this when it's still half a year away? Can't you tell, it's because I have work to do but am suffering from low motivation and high distraction levels! Ugh. I am staying in school and not heading back home straight away (sense of responsibility - check) but work efficiency is really low (production level - much left to be desired). To think I spent a few hours reading forums on World of Warcraft, a game I do not even own... What other personally irrelevant information should I peruse next? The internet and Wikipedia await. So does that pink and white textbook on linear systems control. Red pill or blue pill? I don't want to wake up in the real world...


Comments:
like it neo...take the red pill!!
 
I shall admit that I can't remember which pill is which... :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home