2006-04-07

Cherry Blossoms
There are lots of sakura at school and the area around, and in particular there are two rows along one of the roads here, as you can see. These days, families and elderly people from the neighbourhood invade the premises every afternoon and the area feels just like a park. Wonderful. This year, the sakura aren't as fleeting as is usual, they've lasted in top condition for quite a few days now, but still the end is drawing near.
Petal-strewn path.
It's been raining cherry petals everywhere, and I felt it particularly today, as I walked to the post office outside school. That photo of the path strewn with pink petals? You should have seen it a few days ago, just after a small storm.

Comments:
I really miss Sakura...
My place is becoming warm but still cool and now Sakura.sob
You know, Sakura is beautiful because it last only a short time.
We call it 「散り際がいい」.

Enjoy your Sakura life !!
 
Thanks! Yes, I'm enjoying the sakura a lot. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home