2006-09-21

Spider, etc.

There was a spider on my desk about a week ago and I snapped some photos. (My camera's been acting up, so the quality's not that good.) Have been seeing the fellow around the last few days as well. Incidentally, saw the trailer for Spiderman 3 (oh! Venom!) when I went to watch X-men III last weekend with some friends.

rIMG_0888rIMG_0891

Had a farewell party at church for the guys who are leaving this month. It's that time of the year again which comes every half a year. Other foreign students are leaving, quite a lot this time. Sad to see them go. Some have been here for 6 months, some for a year, some for 3 years even. It'll be my turn soon.

It's strange how knowing that you have to leave in 6 months affects your lifestyle. It's not near enough to start to pack and throw, but near enough to stop you from buying stuff, make you consider carefully where you want to travel, and think about meeting up with all those people you've got to know.

rIMG_0926