2006-10-02

Exhausting

The last few days have been kind of exhausting. Well, exhausting is overstating it. It's a strange kind of light tiredness. Friday saw E and D's family leave Fukuoka. Woke up at 6 am to make my way down to the airport. On Saturday it was the turn of M and N's family. Didn't have to wake up at 6, but my day still started early. And continued with a full day at church for a cleanup. Sunday I went to church, then helped someone pass a television set to another someone, proceeded to meet a Singaporean exchange student who just arrived and then had dinner with some friends. And today went down to the airport again since C was going back to Thailand. Another Singaporean is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

None of the above is particularly tiring. As it is, it's nice to be busy with activities. Can't make out if I'm tired or slightly euphoric. Probably from a lack of sleep.

Well, I already know of two Singaporean exchange students coming here this semester. If there's anyone else, give me a shout.

My sentences are more disjointed then usual.