2007-04-06

Reading

Everytime I return to Singapore, one of my first stops is the library. This time, although I'm returning for the long run, it was no different. I visited the library on Monday. Since then, in four days I've read four books (thin paperbacks, not thick novels). They are: "Tooth and Claw" by Jo Walton, "The Truth" by Terry Pratchett, "Velocity" by Dean Koontz, and "Lost and Found" by Alan Dean Foster. The latter three are all familiar writers whose work I've read often and continue to love. Jo Walton's book I picked up on a hunch and it didn't disappoint me. Now to find a Stephen King novel...


Comments:
YES Stephen King is really the best according to me...I didn't knew you were reading so much...hum...I can't remember the last time I read for fun....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home